Bloomberg News Banned from Trump Events

by Daveda Gruber:

On Monday, President Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign manager, Brad Parscale announced that Boomberg News will no longer be able to access press credentials.

Boomberg News has made it clear that it will not investigate its namesake and owner, Michael Bloomberg or other Democratic presidential candidates during the run for president but they will continue to investigate President Trump.

The decision to not investigate Democrats running for the highest office in the land was made last week.

Parscale submitted a statement which he wrote that says, “The decision by Bloomberg News to formalize preferential reporting policies is troubling and wrong. Bloomberg News has declared that they won’t investigate their boss or his Democrat competitors, many of whom are current holders of high office, but will continue critical reporting on President Trump.”

The way Parscale sees it is that “most news organizations don’t announce their biases so publicly.”

Parscale wrote, “Since they have declared their bias openly, the Trump campaign will no longer credential representatives of Bloomberg News for rallies or other campaign events. We will determine whether to engage with individual reporters or answer inquiries from Bloomberg News on a case-by-case basis. This will remain the policy of the Trump campaign until Bloomberg News publicly rescinds its decision.”

Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said the GOP is in agreement with the decision.

McDaniel tweeted:

Unfair reporting has been a thorn in the side of Trump, his administration and his supporters since his inauguration in January 2017.

It appears that “Fake News” doesn’t even get concerned over journalistic integrity. They’re not even trying to deny what they do but instead are displaying their intentions out in the open.

This is not what I learned that journalism is about. It is, in fact, the opposite.

Have You Seen the New Biden Video?

by Daveda Gruber:

President Trump’s reelection campaign seems to be enjoying keeping an eye on former Vice President Joe Biden.

The new video that they have released shows that they carefully have compiled the best clips of Biden gaffs.

The clips show a confused Biden stumbling through gaffs and other verbal fumbles and even bumbling interactions with fellow candidates for the 2020 presidential nomination.

The 76 year old Biden as turned out to be the gift that keeps on giving.  His remarks including  “poor kids” are just as talented as “white kids,” not knowing that he was in New Hampshire when he described how beautiful Vermont is, choosing “truth over facts” and “record players,” which he mentioned on the most recent debate stage.

Then there was Biden calling Senator Cory Booker, D-N.J., the president then switched it to “future president.” Biden has also referred to himself as the current Vice President.

Former Housing Secretary Julian Castro, who served in the Obama administration with Biden, hit Biden with a low blow about Biden’s memory. Castro argued that Biden contradicted himself on whether Americans would have to buy into his healthcare plan.

Castro asked, “You just said two minutes ago they would have to buy in. Are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?”

It was a low blow because it was later proven by the Biden campaign that Castro had gotten it wrong.

The video closes with an indication that Trump gave Sleepy Joe a perfect name.

Trump’s campaign manager, Brad Parscale, tweeted this out on Tuesday:

It is understandable that some Democrats are fearful of Biden’s ability to run against Trump if Biden should win the Democratic nomination.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that in my personal opinion there is no Democratic candidate running for the nomination who can beat Trump. I’d invite Biden to challenge Trump.

Relax and get out the popcorn, this should be fun.

Watch the video here: