by Daveda Gruber:
By popular request, here is a quick refresher course ‘lest we forget’ what has happened to many ‘friends’ of the Clintons.
Can we add number 51 to the list? Jeffery Epstein committed suicide on August 10, 2019.
There are many high profile people who are probably breathing a sigh of relief that Epstein can no longer be a witness to whatever was alleged that they did.
Epstein was on 24/7 suicide watch. So, I have to wonder what he could have killed himself with? He was wearing paper clothes that could not be used as a rope. He had special sheets and blankets that could not be used to strangle him.
Did someone get paid enough money to do the unthinkable? I’ll wait to add him to my list until I have the facts but I’ll keep number 51 open for him.
Too many people have unfortunate accidents when they are on an unfavorable list with the Clintons. Unfortunately, the list keeps getting longer.
The names below can be found on a search on the Internet.
- James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
- Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown.. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
- Vince Foster – Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
- Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller committed suicide.
- C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
- Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
- Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
- Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
- James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
- James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
- Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancée.
- Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
- Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
- Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
- Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
- Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
- Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
- Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
- Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
- Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
- Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
- Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
- Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
- Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
- Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
- Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988.
- Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
- Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
- James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was “due to natural causes”.
- Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
- Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
- Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
- Captain Scott J . Reynolds
- Sgt. Brian Hanley
- Sgt. Tim Sabel
- Major General William Robertson
- Col. William Densberger
- Col. Robert Kelly
- Spec. Gary Rhodes
- Steve Willis
- Robert Williams
- Conway LeBleu
- Todd McKeehan
Newest Members to the Club:
- John Ashe – A former United Nations General Assembly president John Ashe, 61, died Wednesday, June 22, at his home in Dobbs Ferry, New York. before testifying in ‘Bribe Scandal’ with a Clinton donor.
- Seth Rich – Was killed in the early morning hours of July 10, 2016 in Washington, D.C., on his way home from a local bar. He was found still conscious and breathing, but died of his gunshot wounds at a hospital. He was known as the guy who leaked the DBC emails during the 2016 election.
More members to the club are:
- Klaus Eberwein – Was a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week. He has been found dead in Miami at the age of 50 from a gunshot to the head.
- Joseph Rago – A 34-year-old Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial writer for The Wall Street Journal, was found dead at his home on Thursday evening. He had requested a Thursday (July, 20/17) in person interview with consular officials regarding an upcoming article he was preparing on Hillary Clinton and her links to Russia. Police officers discovered Mr. Rago’s body at his apartment in Manhattan at around 8 p.m. after a request to check on him when he didn’t show up at the meeting.
These people were healthy. All died in suspicious ways, at least to what I can see. There are many lists of people who are dead who knew or were involved with the Clintons. When you Google “The Clinton Kill List” many sites with these names come up.
I am reporting what I have found while doing research. I may not have found the entire list. Believe what you want or search for yourself.
God bless President Trump. God bless America.